Like our fellow citizens, we are strictly adhering to the health and safety guidelines required by government authorities. We all agree that this overwhelming crisis can only be overcome if everyone implements correct behavior. While we are in lockdown at the hotel, aside from following the regulatory mandate, we are also preparing for the post-crisis period. We would like to create the conditions for making a safe summer holiday possible, a vacation that will meet the needs and desires of our guests for a sense of normality - a premium vacation after this challenging situation. Thus, we are taking extra measures that will provide a holiday in reassuring conditions.
Langhe Country House would like to be a refuge, to offer an atmosphere of leisure - a return to our cherished lifestyle.
And, we are confident this can be done!
See you soon!
• Check in will be done before your arrival at the property, so we will ask you to send us your I.D. or passports by email or whatsapp.
• We will ask you to show us the Reinforced Green Pass (double vaccination or Covid done)
• All Staff of the Langhe Country House will wear a face mask
• Hotel guests will be required to wear a face mask in the common areas
• Arrangement of our tables will guarantee the required distance, we have plenty of space outdoors
• Option to take your breakfast in your room with an extra cost of 10 €. We will ask you to fill out a form to choose your preferred menu and delivery time.
• Sanitization stations to disinfect hands will be placed in various areas of the hotel
• Hotel staff will practice a cordial, but social distancing relationship
• Upon arrival, the surfaces of your assigned room will be disinfected and , the TV remotes sanitized and placed in a disposable sanitation bag.
• To avoid, after arrival, the entry of strangers into their room, the guest can give up the daily cleaning of the room. This leads to a saving of 6.00 euros per day, an amount that will be scaled by the extras during the stay
• You will find a bottle of sanitizing solution
• Limitations on the number of guests using the saunas will be imposed
• A thermal scanner will be available at the hotel
• Special attention will be given to properly ventilate common areas and rooms
• Handles and push buttons will be regularly sanitized
• Mindful of the health and safety of our guests and staff, we give you suggestions about guidelines to help ensure a pleasant stay
• To check out, we can debit the credit card left at the time of booking.
Langhe Country House has followed the guidelines adopted by the decree law n. 105 del 23 luglio 2021 e DPCM 17 giugno 2021